Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between you and the Organiser. It is your responsibility to review these terms prior to the purchase of tickets.
The Organiser may vary these Terms at any time and will post the variations on this Site. By continuing to use the Site after the varied terms are posted, you agree to be bound by the variation.
- All tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale, or non-exchangeable for another type of ticket. Tickets will be considered void if altered.
- Tickets may not be copied or duplicated and may only be used once with the exception of the Outdoor Gardens & Gallery Season Pass.
- This ticket is not valid for special events.
- The Venue and the Organiser are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage or loss you may incur, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- When you make a purchase from the Site you acknowledge and agree that:
- All information you provide is true, accurate, and complete, and will be maintained and kept up to date.
- It is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of any password you create for accessing content on the Site or while purchasing tickets.
- The Organiser may have a restriction on the total number of tickets it will sell to you. The reselling of tickets is strictly prohibited. Tickets found to be resold may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer refused entry.
- Admission may be refused if tickets have not been purchased from authorised points of sale.
- Ticket prices and discounts may change during a sale period as determined by the Venue and the Organiser. No refunds will be given or claims entertained due to change in ticket prices or discounts.
- The Venue and the Exhibition Organiser may make adjustments to the advertised programme and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Venue and the Exhibition Organiser can deny admission with reasonable cause. Factors may include, but are not limited to, intoxication, failure to comply with prevailing health and safety requirements, display of unsociable behaviour, failure to observe lawful direction, possession of invalid or insufficient tickets, and refusal to display identification upon request.
- Visitors are responsible for possessing valid tickets, as purchased through authorised points of sale. No refunds or exchanges are provided for lost or stolen tickets or for a failure on your part to present at the event. It is your responsibility to provide the correct e-ticket information.
- The Exhibition is considered a rain or shine attraction. No refunds or exchanges will be given due to inclement weather.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- We reserve the right to cancel any ticket and refund the amount paid in full where there has been an error in ticket pricing, whether due to human error or a transactional malfunction of the Site, and offer to rectify such an error by re-processing the transaction with the correct ticket pricing.
Season Pass Holders
- Season Pass is valid only on weekdays (Mondays to Fridays).
- Re-entry to the Outdoor Gardens & Gallery is not permitted on the same day.
- Prior to each visit to the Outdoor Gardens & Gallery, season pass holders will need to book and confirm their admission time slot.
- All admission tickets shall be valid for one (1) visit to the named attraction(s) on the ticket. The attractions are:
- the Outdoor Gardens & Gallery, comprising the following venues:
- The Meadow, Serene Garden, World of Plants (Outdoor Gardens)
- Bayfront Pavilion (Gallery)
- and the Conservatories, comprising the following venues:
- All venues must be entered within the selected date and time slot indicated on the ticket.
- A grace period of 15 minutes from the end of the time slot allocated may be permitted subject to crowd conditions at the attractions. The Venue and the Organiser are not obligated to admit latecomers into the venues.
- Proof of residence is required for Singapore Residents and may be subjected to random checks to validate ticket type eligibility.
- All visitors are required to adhere to prevailing health and safety precautions and observe safe distancing at all times. Visitors are required to adhere to prevailing Safe Management Measures and check-in to the attractions via QR code, the TraceTogether app on their smartphones, or their personal TraceTogether token throughout the exhibition experience.
- The Venue and the Organiser reserve the right to deny admission due to a failure to comply with prevailing health and safety precautions.
- Admission to the Venue is subject to Park Rules and Regulations which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of the Venue.
- The Venue and Organiser may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, change the operating hours, close and/or restrict admission to the attraction(s) due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or other reasons.
- All debit/credit card purchases are processed through our secure online payment system. The Organiser determines how you may pay for tickets.
- Charges referred to for any tickets via the Site are stated inclusive of GST. GST means the Singapore Goods and Services Tax as charged under the Goods and Services Tax Act 1993.
- All prices are stated in Singapore dollars.
The following are examples of unauthorised use of the Site and therefore such actions constitute a breach of these Terms. You agree that you will not:
- Facilitate illegal ticket sales or use the Site to resell tickets of any kind, including by way of unauthorised framing or links to other sites for the purpose of reselling;
- Interfere with the proper working of the Site or take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the Site;
- Hack into the Site or utilise automated means to process or place ticket orders including the use of robots, spiders or other devices to process ticket sales.
Permitted Use of the Sites
- All content, images, software and designs on the Site (“Content”) are owned by us or used under licence or with consent, including from the Organiser. The Content is protected by copyright under the laws of Singapore and other countries through international treaties. You must not remove any proprietary notice or credits contained on the Site.
- The Site contains trade marks, logos and trade names of H&B, which may be registered or otherwise protected by law. You must not use any trade marks, logos or trade names which are used on the Site. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on the Site.
- We reserve all of our rights to enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- H&B, this Site and the Content (excluding linked websites or content) are physically located within Singapore. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be treated in all respects as a Singapore contract, without reference to the principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute, we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- Admission tickets to Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom done through its authorised website https://www.chihulyinbloom.com/ is capped to a maximum limit of 5 tickets per transaction.
- You use the Site at your own risk.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the Site will be free of defects or bugs, or that your access will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Your access to the Site may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue any feature or service on the Site at any time.
- H&B disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any event organisers, third party users, promoters, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Site or otherwise related to your use of the Site. We are not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site.
Last Updated: 17 April 2021